5682 Delong Road
Amity, NY 14813
- 1,200sq ft
C-Continue Show $68,900
Est. P&I payment: $263.15/mo
Description for 5682 Delong Road, Amity, NY 14813
Recently renovated home with valley views!
Nice one bedroom, one full bathroom open concept house. Includes a spacious, bright kitchen with lots of storage, and from the kitchen leads to a large outside deck to enjoy the great valley views. Deck is perfect for entertaining. Large bedroom with a spacious closet. Also includes a dining room and living room. The living room has an electric fireplace.
The house is on 3.4 acres. The current owner has most of the acreage fenced off for Alpacas.
Great place for horses or small farm animals.
My Notes for MLS #S1054539
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: C-Continue Show
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1970
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Deck,Partially Fenced Yard
- Driveway Description: Stone/Gravel
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl
- Foundation Description: Other - See Remarks
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 470
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 310
- Lot Information: Agricultural District
- Lot Number: 40
- Num of Acres: 3.4
- Styles Of Residence: Ranch
- Additional Interior Features: Ceiling Fan
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Attic Description: None
- Basement Description: Crawl Space
- Baths Full: 1
- Baths Total: 1
- Beds Total: 1
- Floor Description: Laminate-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Cook Top-Electric,Dishwasher,Refrigerator
- Num Bedrooms 1 St Floor: 1
- Num Fireplaces Artificial: 1
- Num Fireplaces Total Calculated: 1
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 4
- Num of Stories: 1
- Sq Ft Total: 1,200
- Heating Fuel Description: Propane
- HVAC Type: Wall Furnace
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Water Heater Fuel: Propane
- Water Resources: Well
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 926
- Total Taxes: 2,376
- Town County Tax: 1,450
- School District Name: Genesee Valley
Street View Not Available
Directions to 5682 Delong Road, Amity, NY 14813
From I86, south on State Route 19, right on Delong Road. From Belmont, north on State Route 19, left on Delong Rd.
The listing information for 5682 Delong Road, Amity, NY 14813 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, NY Land Quest, LLC
Get Financing for 5682 Delong Road, Amity, NY 14813
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on RE/MAX Hometown Choice's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. RE/MAX Hometown Choice, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the RE/MAX Hometown Choice are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor RE/MAX Hometown Choice shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 08/22/2017 at 10:09am